The DC 37 Organizing Department has scheduled upcoming lunch time information events to thank members for their activism, strengthen the power of our collective voice and equip members with the tools necessary to move forward together.
Volunteer Member Organizers like those pictured helped get out the vote to defeat the NYS Constitutional Convention and elect DC 37-endorsed candidates.
Continuing to protect worker rights and safeguard the union, along with engaging the union’s membership for the challenges ahead, will be at the top of the agenda for upcoming workplace activist sessions
“Workplace info sessions are part of an effort to strengthen the union from the grassroots,” said Barbara Terrelonge, director of the DC 37 Organizing Dept. “With more active members, our union will be stronger, whether that involves our involvement in a contract fight, political activities, signing up members or protecting coworkers in the workplace.”
Come join us and get to know your union. Below is the schedule of events for DC 37 members who work at the locations. Click on the link for a leaflet.
DC 37 LUNCH TIME INFO SESSIONS – 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Nov. 27, 2017 – Human Resources Admin. Crotona Job Center – 1910 Monterey Ave. (6th Fl. Cafeteria)
- Nov. 28, 2017 – Human Resources Admin. – 4 World Trade (Dumpson Conf. Center)
- Nov. 28, 2017 – Comptroller’s Office – 22 Reade St. (Saul Farber Auditorium)
- Nov. 29, 2017 – Human Resources Admin. – 109 E. 16th St. (9th Fl. Conf. Rm.)
- Nov. 29, 2017 – Fire Dept. of New York (FDNY) – 9 Metro Tech (Vestibule)
- Nov. 29, 2017 – Law Department – 100 Church Street (Room 3-323, A, B & C)
- Nov. 30, 2017 – Human Resources Admin. Dykman Job Center – 4055 10th Ave. (1st Fl. Conf. Room)
- Nov. 30, 2017 – Human Resources Admin. – 505 Clermont (6th Fl. Conf. Room)
- Nov. 30, 2017 – Human Resources Admin. East End Job Center – 2322 3rd Ave. (3rd Fl. Conf. Rm.)