The City of New York’s Vaccine Command Center is inviting you to join a virtual town hall event, featuring Dr. Jay Varma, Senior Public Health Advisor to the Mayor, for the latest information about the COVID-19 vaccine. This will be an excellent opportunity for New York City staff to learn more about the vaccines, vaccine safety, how/where they are being distributed, and more.
This event will be held on the following dates to accommodate employees, work schedules:
- Fri., Jan. 15, 11 a.m.
- Tues., Jan. 19, 1 p.m.
- Wed., Jan. 20, 7 p.m.
- Thurs., Jan. 21, 6 p.m.
- Mon., Jan. 25, 6 p.m.
Question and Answer sessions will follow. Submit your questions in advance, and Dr. Varma and DOHMH staff will address as many as possible during the event. Please submit your questions through this link by 8 a.m. on the day of the briefing you plan to attend. Dial-in here at the time of the event: 866-976-6361. If you have any issues dialing in, please try this number instead: 443-456-9000.
As always, The City of New York and its residents are grateful for your service during this unprecedented crisis, and we thank you for your dedication and partnership as we work to end the COVID-19 pandemic.
To learn more about the vaccine visit:
- NYC Vaccine Command Center: nyc.gov/vcc
- DOHMH vaccine website: nyc.gov/covidvaccine
- For groups eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccine: nyc.gov/covidvaccinedistribution
- Vaccine site locations for eligible New Yorkers: https://vaccinefinder.nyc.gov/
- Vaccine appointment phone number: 877-VAX-4NYC
- Eligibility Flyer: https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/covid/covid-19-vaccine-eligibility-1b-flyer.pdf
- Vaccine Fact Sheet: “What New Yorkers Need to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines”